I- IDENTIFICATION DATA
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following information:
– DADELOS S.L, with CIF: B46699021, with registered office at Plaza Alcalde Domingo Torres, 4 46020 Valencia, It is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the website: www.dadeloscharter.com
– If you want to contact us you can do it through the contact email: email@example.com
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. In general, the contents, structure, design and presentation form of the elements (texts, graphics, images, files, logos, combinations of colors and any element
susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, ownership of DADELOS S.L by itself or as transferee of these rights.
2. Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express written authorization of DADELOS S.L and that, in
In any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of DADELOS S.L
In this sense, the User is authorized, solely and exclusively, for the private and personal use of the content of the Website, provided that the rights of intellectual and industrial property are respected. Under no circumstances may you suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed.
3. In no case shall it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by DADELOS S.L. or, where appropriate, collaborators.
Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other information identifying the rights of DADELOS S.L. or of its owners included in the contents, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that
they may be contained in the contents.
4. On the other hand, the distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) that appear on this website are protected by industrial property rights, being prohibited the use or manipulation of any of these, unless expressly authorized in writing by DADELOS SL or of the natural or legal person holding the distinctive signs exposed.
III. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY OF DADELOS S.L
DADELOS S.L. will not be responsible, in general, with respect to the inappropriate use of the Web site. Users must make proper use of the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, without any liability for misuse.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies.- DADELOS S.L. will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
Regarding access by third parties to your system.- DADELOS S.L. will adopt the necessary technical cautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
Regarding the accuracy of the information.- The information contained in the site has been developed exclusively for information purposes and has no official value, except when indicated.
The information and existing content can be changed or removed without prior notice.
Likewise, improvements or changes in the products, services, design or programs used for its operation may be made at any time and without prior notice. Responsibility regarding Hypertexts and Links with other Sites or Pages.- The site contains links to other pages of third parties, whose contents can not be controlled at all times. The connection of a User from the site with these other places in the network outside our company will be made, therefore, under the sole responsibility of the navigator.
Consequently, the site can not guarantee, in relation to these other pages, its quality, accuracy or adequacy. In no way can be considered that these connections are an extension of our page, or that we share the views expressed in them or have any relationship with the products or services provided or sold by them.
However, if you observe any information that may be contrary to them.